Here are few things about Hrithik Roshan which you may find interesting!
- Hrithik Roshan carries two thumbs on his right hand. The additional thumb is a small extension which curves inwards towards his main thumb. His fans, however, couldn't care any less about it.
- Hrithik wife's name is Suzanne Khan, who is the daughter of Sanjay Khan, niece of Firoz Khan & cousin to Fardeen Khan.
- He is not allowed to drive. The driver drives, the guard sits in the front and Hrithik sits at the back. If he were allowed to, he would be driving an opel.
- Games he likes to play: Trivial Pursuit and Balderdash, both board games. Loved Ludo and Snakes & Ladders, as a kid.
- Cologones: Issay Miyake is what he wears.
- Pets: Tiger, a Persian cat.
- Grooming tip: Doesn't really groom himself. Runs a quick comb through his hair and is ready to go!
Hrithik talks about:
- Diet & exercise regime: Avoids fatty food. Exercises daily for an hour. Eats six meals a day, as he gets very hungry afer exercising.
- Body: I train four times in a week. I do cardio three days in a week. Cardio is like jogging on the runner or skip for about 25 minutes. My weight training is very simple. I just keep it very intense, very short. I don't train for more than 40 minutes. I just do enough to maintain myself. I don't want to get bulky.
- Diet: I believe your body is 90 per cent your diet. And diet one has to take control of. Eat the right food. I don't eat butter, ghee, oil. I just eat grilled boiled roasted stuff.
- A plate of garam garam bhajiyas: Putting off
- Workout: Whenever I get one hour off. Whenever I see I have some free time I just run to the gym or do some stuff in the house. If sometimes I don't get the time to workout for two or three days because of shooting or something then third day I come back home in the night and go to my friend's Uday Chopra's gym. I workout till two to three in the night and then I sleep and wake up for work again. I just can't not workout.
- Addiction: Yes, it is an addiction. I don't feel good if I don't workout. It's a high I get. Right after the workout there is such a sense of calmness inside you. It really calms you down. The stress flows out of you. It is an addiction.
- Passion: Films
- Suzzane: (while she was his girlfriend): We get time whenever we get time. I meet her on my way to the gym. If I go home for lunch I meet her there.
- First Pay Packet: I got Rs 100 when I was 9-years-old from my maternal grandfather J Om Prakash for a film called Aasha for which I danced with Jeetendra. From there I went straight to Miniland and bought ten toy guns.
- Happiest and the saddest moment of his life: The night I was on the Filmfare stage.
- Favourite Film (Hindi): Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai, Sholay
- Favourite Film (English): Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally.
- Favourite Actor (Indian): Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor.
- Favourite Actor (International): Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis.
- Favourite Actress (Indian): Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol.
- Favourite Actress (International): Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt.
- Favourite Colour: Black
- Favourite Country: India
- Laughter: The way to get through tough times in life.
- Tears: A sign of good times ahead.
- Crush: "Was on a girl called Dimple, two years my senior in school. She was in the fifth standard. I had a pretty bad crush, but I never let her know. I'd just adore her from a distance!"
- Girlfriend: "Suzanne (now wife). I fell in love with her for various reasons."
- Adult Movie: "Not fair! You're getting all my secrets out! It was at a friend's place. It was his birthday and one of our friends brought this blue film over. But in the first five minutes we were so embarrassed and disgusted, that we put it off. Besides, his parents were in the next room, so we were really scared!"
- Kiss: "Too personal to talk about."
- Hindi Movie: "Must have been my dad's... I don't remember."
- Date: "I was in the 10th standard, I think. This girl wanted to meet me, so all my friends tagged along to Essel World. I had my first date there, going on various rides!"
- First Film: Aasha